Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A layout by Nadia using Nirvana!!

Hi everyone!

It's Nadia here with you today sharing a layout I created with the Nirvana collection. 

"Bright Eyes" by Nadia Cannizzo

As we are still awaiting the printed collection, I had fun creating a 12x12 background by overlapping the printouts from my A4 printer. I used some Gesso, stamps and mists to "hide" the joints in the background. 

I also really liked the blue in this collection and decided to use that as my main colour to contrast against the purple in the photo. But when I came back to look at the images of the collection on my computer, the blue looked a little more like a teal .. LOL My printer must have changed the colours slightly as it printed them out. Oh well ! Still looks OK I think :)

Here are the papers I used from the Nirvana collection




Oh the possibilities are endless and I have so many ideas in my head for the next project. Keep an eye out for this collection shipping now. It is available at Amazon.com and some other retails for pre order , however the first couple of batches have sold out so please check with your retailer if they will stock this. 

Thank you so much for having a look today. 

Don't forget to subscribe!!

For more of my work please see my blog HERE


Bye for now :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love to see blue on a baby girls page - so beautiful! And your daughter really is quite delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Nadia! I love the colors and textures and your daughter is gorgeous!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete