Thursday, October 10, 2013

Our Little Witchie Layout

Happy October Crafting Friends!  It's a fantastic time of year with all the Holidays and fun creative ways to celebrate!!  I had a fun photo from last year's Halloween so I printed out some Nirvana printables and got busy making this layout.

Our Little Witchie

This project has lots of layers created with antique book paper, Nirvana clocks, metal mesh, corrugated cardboard and washi tape.  
I created several layers on top of the base 12X12 of black chalkboard paper.
After tearing apart several old books, I used those pages to add the next layer. I misted these papers with Tattered Angels Pumpkin Spice Mist.  
To create the pennants along the left hand side, I punched with a punch and then backed one of them with clock paper. 
The corrugated cardboard layers have been ripped and sprayed with Tattered Angels Charcoal mist and also the Pumpkin Spice.  
The Metal mesh was something I had in my stash - and it was perfect to add some cool dimension! 
My title was made with Nirvana elements and some Thickers white letters sprayed with the pumpkin mist. 
Staples and Washi tape add some interest in several places!  I really love how all these layers create texture on this layout.
I love the big numbers from Pink Paislee and they worked perfectly with this theme!

Hope you will be enjoying making some Halloween layouts. Go use the Nirvana Papers as they work perfectly!  
Blessings
Colette 

2 comments: