Sunday, November 17, 2013

"JOY" Christmas Tree Canvas

                                                            Happy Sunday morning to all!
                                      Peggy Lee here to share a little canvas home decor with you!
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree is all I could sing while I was playing with Marion's new paper collection Mad Tea Party!! I had purchased some canvas panel boards to create Christmas gifts for my family and friends...I just love the look of handmade Christmas Trees on canvas, cards and tags. I knew I wanted to use the Mad Tea Party paper collection....which is not a Christmas theme paper but it's fun to take something that is not intended for and create a theme beauty...
                                                    "Joy" Christmas Tree-mixed media canvas
I also hand cut out the embellishments and added some glitter!
every tree needs a bunny with a top hat...
"Joy" chipboard letters where in my stash.
Use up your stash we all have plenty of scrapbook supplies
we can adorn with the new paper collections
by Marion Smith!
The embossed doily is Marion's new Stamp set.
I stamp and embossed it with glitter embossing powder.
Cut out and added to the tree.
Texture was created with different sprays,
stucco/gesso and brick mask.
also with Marion's stamp sets that coordinate with
the paper collections.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Hope your Holidays are Joyful!!
hugs,
Peggy Lee





2 comments:

  1. thanks Aneta, it sure is a fun idea....thinking outside the box with the paper collections....:)

    ReplyDelete