Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"Love U" Altered Heart Card by Peggy Lee

Hello everyone, it's Peggy Lee here,
sharing with you a card...I created I just love the Motley Paper Collection 
by Marion, I also used her new stamps love them!!
I love the altered heart I created as a faux heart necklace....great embellishment!
Just love the Junque & Gem key charm...so cute
hanging off the chain.

I used a primitive heart Sizzix die out of chipboard and 
out of the paper collection...adhered the papers to the chipboard hearts.
I added depth with pop dots.
I gave the hearts alot of texture with multi medium gel and 
ultra thick embossing enamel.
Rolling back the edges of  the papers give great interest to the card...
great place to tuck in one of Marion's paper doilies, and Junque & Gem metals...
This card is so fabulous "if I do say so myself" I think it needs
a special frame to hang on my wall....

Thanks for stopping by today,
hugs
Peggy Lee




6 comments: