Thursday, September 25, 2014

Mixed Media Canvas with Jelissa

Hi there friends!

Today I'm up on the Marion Smith Designs blog today with a mixed media canvas I created using MSD stamps, Garment District papers and also Junque and Gems embellishments.

Here's the canvas:


My background was created with a lovely blend of water colors, mist and glazes. And I've combined two different small stamp modules from the Curios Stamp set and used them as a repeating motif in my background.

And some close-ups:


A fussy-cut doll from Mad Tea Party


Junque and Gems goodies. I've also dabbed some liquid pearls to accent my stamped images.


A lovely flower from Curios stamp set which is the centre piece of the canvas. Had so much fun layering the colors!

And here's the start to finish video of how I put this canvas together:



And that's all I have for today, thanks for dropping by!

MSD products used:











love,

No comments:

Post a Comment