Sunday, September 7, 2014

Today Card by Erica Houghton


Hi! Today I'm sharing a card I created using the Nirvana Collection by Marion Smith 
Designs, as well as a few close-ups showing you how I created my card.


I started by layering several sheets of Nirvana pattern paper and added machine stitching. I also fussy cut the 'today' sentiment and attached it with foam adhesive giving it dimension.


After adhering my paper layers I added flowers for texture and dimension.


Finally, I finished my card with several Junque & Gems pieces - I just love that bird nest charm!


 Paper
Marion Smith Designs, Nirvana





Embellishments
Marion Smith Designs, Junque & Gems – mixed resins, early bird nest



Manor House Creations, Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
Bead Landing – metal chain, jump rings
Tim Holtz – baubles
Celebrate It – ribbon
Wilton – doilies

Products
Tim Holtz – distress ink 

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica 

1 comment: