Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Boy is POSH by Jelissa

Hello friends!

It's my turn today on the Marion Smith blog and I'm excited to be showing you a project I've created with the new Posh collection, together with some older paper lines as well.

Here's the layout I've created:


I've mixed the old and new here: Posh together with a bit of Nirvana and Garment District and I love how the papers match up. 

Some closeups:


A little cluster I created with a cut-out from Garment District, Junque and Gems resin flower, a metal gear and jeweled key. 


My floral cluster with some Prima roses and also more Junque and Gems goodies - a silver metal gear which I primed with gesso and painted with my (you guessed it...) beloved Pearl Gold paint.

That's all I have for today. Do drop by the Marion Smith Designs blog for more inspiration from the wonderful DT!


Marion Smith Designs products used:




 love,

No comments:

Post a Comment