Sunday, July 19, 2015

Priceless Exploration

Hello all you lovelies!!! 

Shanna here today for my turn of inspiration for you all. 
I haven't done a layout yet using Marion Smith papers as I have been having so much fun altering things. (I have a mini coming up soon)!!! 


I played with a sheet from the Junque Gypsy collection called Carte Blanche.

I got crazy with the color lab to color up some flowers I added with a stencil using modeling paste. 
I just love the texture and shimmer!


I sprinkled some black india ink and some watered down gesso for splatter. I even added some micro glass beads for more texture. 


I found this zipper embellishment in my stash of "lost things". I thought it fit on the flower perfectly and really defined this moment. 


I really enjoyed making this layout to go in a frame to hang on the wall. The pop of color will really set the tone and add some flair. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Shanna



No comments:

Post a Comment