Saturday, October 10, 2015

Use your stash: Florence from the Creative Planner Team


Hey everyone! I hope you're having a fantastic weekend. I was inspired to do next weeks layout with items I already had in my planner. I'm not sure about you, but I fill my pockets with goodies. Tons of it. And what I've noticed is yes they look great filled for photo opportunities but why not use this supply on my actual weekly layout. So I pulled a few things out of their pockets and got to work. 



One of the items on the week on two pages layout that I have been loving is these daily hearts. I want to track my steps, vitamins, bible studying, photo deletions, and journaling. This is a great way to check off your daily to do list in such a simple way. 


Dust off what you have in your stash and put it into use! You'll be surprised what you can do with a few stickers. Until next time!


Florence Antonette



No comments:

Post a Comment